text

W E L C O M E peeps !

Tuesday 19 April 2011

THE BESTEST is the past ..


Not all scars show,
 not all 
wounds heal.
Sometimes you can't always see the 
pain
 someone feels.



I haven't seen you
in a while, yet I often imagine all your expressions. 
I haven't spoken to you 
recently, but many times I hear your thoughts. 
Good friends must not always be together
It is the feeling of oneness, when distant that proves a lasting.




From now on, I LET YOU GO .my dear Bestie
THEY the happy tree
seriously aku tak sindir kau okay .

Anyway, we will still be friend forever yah bebeh !
Its just actually, i want u to find your truly friends which may bring u tremendous happiness and 
go with the flow .
Im happy to seeing you grinning from ear to ear,  
NURUL HERDAYANI .
plz, jangan rase bersalah if kau mula rasa gembira disisi kawan baru kau.
Selama ni aku silap, aku always sindir kau, sorry bitch.
ily /please




No comments:

Post a Comment